CAERUS was conceived to meet the needs of advisory firms working with affluent clients. Currently, CAERUS consists of over 100 hand-picked advisory firms across the UK. All the member firms in CAERUS share a common commitment to high standards of professional conduct, Warriner & Co believes that its clients can feel even more confident about the service provided because of our membership of a community of national repute.
As well as giving Warriner & Co national reach and the benefit of increased scale. CAERUS also provides us with the following:
- Well established links to big brand names offering all the necessary tax wrappers (Pensions, ISAs, Platforms etc.), fund managers and providers of other relevant services. As an Independent Financial Advice business all our providers are chosen from the whole of market.
- Risk management, from regulatory support through to professional indemnity cover. This means that the advice we give is checked to ensure that it is appropriate and meets the highest standards.
- Intellectual property - the latest in new ideas and propositions for the affluent consumer of personal financial services.
- Back office systems and software to service our operational client requirements and relationships. This enables us to focus on giving face to face client advice.
- CAERUS advisors have their own Partnership Charter which confirms the professional standards and conduct required.